October 1, 2011

CPD23 - Thing 19: Catch up week on integrating 'things'

Reached final week of CPD23 programme!!!  I am glad that I have been moving on a constructive learning path since 20th June. Learning activities enabled me to put the CPD things to practice in the intended manner. 
I liked the concept "profersonal". Glad that I could blog about the Indian Library Associations I'm associated with and also about LIS Education in India

I would like to include Evernote, Mendeley, Zotero in Information Literacy instruction programmes. Evernote enables students to collect, organise and share notes. Notes synchronization process is advantageous for students for accessing notes anywhere and anytime.  

Introducing reference managers Mendeley and Zotero to students would simplify their resources collecting, organising, citing, and sharing process. Web importer feature of Mendeley and Web connector feature of Zotero are useful for students to import web resources in to their accounts. And also sync process of both the reference managers enables students access their resources anywhere. Students find highlighting and annotating feature of Mendeley helpful in their research writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

,